All 60 art Reviews

Box Boy and his Ugly Bird Box Boy and his Ugly Bird

First 5 I've given in a long time. This is very interesting and unique. I love the lighting, the odd color scheme and just the overall strangeness. Very nice work :-)

Degelraadio responds:

I greatly appreciate your words. I've been trying my best to produce more interesting work this year.

So this really means a lot to me. Thank you.

Diamond Yoga Diamond Yoga

Very nice doodle. I love the different poses, though yellow diamond seems to be missing an arm. Still nice :)

3/5

Poise Calm Poise Calm

Pretty interesting bit of art here. I love how you've melded both sea and space, and that whale's face is priceless.

Nice work :-)

Yioryos responds:

Thank you very much! :)

Sonic Forces Sonic Forces

Nice! I'm pretty excited for both Sonic Forces and Sonic Mania. This is a good drawing by the way. Very unique :-)

7/10

Looking for a Job Looking for a Job

Very peculiar drawing here. He's one of them illegal interdimensional aliens trying to take my jerb!

Nice art by the way :-)

Flashkid77 responds:

I did it in a hurry to portray all job-seekers (including myself). So, thanks for your feedback.

Fancy Pants Fancy Pants

I wish this was a sticker. I'd put it on my door :-)

Samurai Jack with his hair messed up Samurai Jack with his hair messed up

Wow, you've really got the Tartakovsky look down. This is a great picture. Also, I can't wait to see where the new episodes lead.

Keep up the good work :D

foxy foxy

I like it!

I love fox stuff, though, I'm not a HUGE fan of sexy anthros, but this is decently drawn I must say. Some parts are a little wonky, but overall it's a good piece, definitely worthy of a favorable review. By the way, her name should be Vixie ;D

Nice work, sir.

BigTree BigTree

Shabby? I think not!

This is simply fantastic. Definitely an interesting and unique style of painting. I've never seen a tree like that before. It's quite a pretty sight really. Good work the colors and lighting. It's very vibrant and easy on the eyes. Overall, it's a great work of art. I am a fan ^-^

Excellent work, sir

CyK974 responds:

Thank you SO much for those kind words my friend :)

You don't look like shit You don't look like shit

That's gonna be my epitaph one day...

Yeah, I like this one. It would make a very cute tattoo. It's simple, but it looks good. Definitely an inspiring poster haha. Well-done!

Have a lovely day <3