Vampire Infomercial Vampire Infomercial

It's well put together, if unoriginal. The whole infomercial thing is so overdone. I will say that the voice work was fantastic and the animation itself was good. This isn't bad at all.

Nice work :-)

The Screams of the Ellie May The Screams of the Ellie May

This was fantastic!!

Firstly, the animation is very professional. It's fluid and clean. The narration is wonderful, with good audio quality as well. I like just how lighthearted it is, too. It's a cute cartoon, but also spooky. It's nice.

Well done :-)

Merry Halloween Merry Halloween

This is great, but it's not animation. This would be better suited for YouTube. Again though, this is an excellent short! I loved the spookiness of it :-)

Spooky Times Spooky Times

Spooky-dooky stuff!

Amy's Date With Sonic Amy's Date With Sonic

Nope, it's just not doing for me. It was in-cohesive and random, and not in a particularly good way. The animation wasn't great and the quality is hokey. Don't let people discourage you, though. Keep on trying :-)

DBZ Stop Motion Adventures PILOT DBZ Stop Motion Adventures PILOT

Oh man, this takes me back...

I used to do stop motion back in the late 90s, early 2000s. I made 100s of movies, but they're all gone now sadly. Even though this isn't the best in terms of animation, I can tell you had fun with it. What it lacks in quality it makes up for it with charm.

Keep doing you :-)

Going Gale and the Ladies Luncheon Going Gale and the Ladies Luncheon

Mm, I don't know. I'm not feeling it...

I thought some of the voices were funny, but the whole thing was kinda dumb. I guess that's the joke, but I dunno, it seemed like so little effort was put into the writing and animation. While not for me, I think a lot of people would get a good laugh of this. The humor is so strange and dry after all, and I think there's a lot of appeal there. This would fit right in on Adult Swim I think.

Don't let me discourage you any. Keep it up!

Boys Best Friend Boys Best Friend

Hmm, not too bad...

It's kinda short to be a 16 week project, but it looks pretty good. The sound was sparse, but worked well, and the visuals were pleasant enough, if a bit unremarkable. All in all, a pretty good short film.

Nicely done :^)

Degelraadio responds:

Well, I was a bit disorganized, and in truth, I really only had 3 days per week to work on it. But meh, that's all excuses. I honestly agree that it could've been longer, but I'm not the best at writing scripts on the fly, so unfortunately this was all that came of the very short planning period. I appreciate the review though!

Dragon Ball STK Episode 3: Pink Horror Dragon Ball STK Episode 3: Pink Horror

Not too bad actually...

I think this is an excellent beginner-type animation. You're on the right track, just keep making art and you'll better as you go along. While the animation was simple, it didn't seem TOO static and stiff. Obviously it wasn't a mind-blowingly epic battle or anything, and sound would've been nice, but for it is, it wasn't bad. I liked it. And word to the wise, don't use misleading thumbnails. You'll get more views, but people will likely rate it lower.

Keep up the good work :^)

StaticSkull responds:

Thank you! :)

Sonic D! "Slippery Slope." EP4 - S1 - PT 3/4 Sonic D! "Slippery Slope." EP4 - S1 - PT 3/4

I like this. Dunno why.

I think I just like this because it's so different. It's its own thing and that's really cool to me. It's got an interesting aesthetic about it. I do have a few criticisms, but I think I already touched on them in my last review so I won't mention them. I do think this one is an improvement over the last one I watched, so good job. It's very cute; charm to the 10th power ^_^

Well-done.