"Twas The Night Before. . ." "Twas The Night Before. . ."

Wow, this is really impressive. I love all the different voices. Sounds like completely different people. You really ought to consider doing audio books :-)

Like a Dream 2017 Like a Dream 2017

Not bad :-)

It's a little repetitive and sounds like a lot of other EDM, but it does sound nice. This is good to listen to while writing or drawing. In terms of sound, I don't hear any discernible flaws. It's well-done in terms of mixing and overall sound. Overall, nice work.

Hugs ^.^

Crash Crash

This is the most house song ever created.

For what it is it's very nice. It's not winning the academy award for originality, but it does sound nice. It's a fun song to dance to ;D

Well done :-)

DJAbzorb responds:

Thank you. Your feedback is much appreciated!

Jupitrean - The Zone Jupitrean - The Zone

I don't know, man, I'm not feeling this one.

I'm not the biggest fan of dubstep to begin with, so I'm probably not the right person to be reviewing this. I think there's a lot of really cool sounds here, but it doesn't quite fit together for me. It's repetitive and it drags on quite a bit. Don't let me discourage you, though. Keep on making music! Also, my early songs are so terrible that there isn't even a rating low enough for them on here.

Have a lovely day, sir :-)

Jupitrean responds:

Thanks for the review. I made the second drop too long because FL Studio glitched and said that my song was only two minutes, and I wanted to make the song longer. Thanks for the review, though.

Jabun - The Grind Jabun - The Grind

Very chill indeed.

This is like something straight outta Earthbound. It's so calming, yet kinda weird, but in a good way. The song is very calm and spacey, but it never becomes boring. It keeps evolving and becoming more as it progresses. I love the sound effects and vocal work as well. It's definitely an interesting song worth listening to multiple times.

Wonderful work with this <3

Jabun responds:

Thanks so much for the kind words, and really happy you enjoyed the track :) I should have the rest of album uploaded to NG by the end of the weekend, so hope you enjoy it if you have a chance to listen. Thanks again and have a great day!

hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia

A fun and cute dance song :D

The synths all sound nice, though the song is very repetitive. What's there does sound good, no question. It's a fun, high-energy song and I can't help but smile when I hear it :-)

Nice work overall. 3/5

Ejohnykins responds:

Thanks! I will take what I can get! This was kinda rushed so yea copy+paste... but thanks!

Oregon Boy Oregon Boy

I can see myself going into a bar and hearing this.

This one made my smile, and laugh a little. The music itself is well-done and the singer sure has plenty of charisma and conviction. The lyrics are kinda silly, but love 'em. Definitely a memorable song.

Nice work!

GobBageEata responds:

Lol thanks! It's old as hell though, I'm still digging up old music files from computers and sharing them on here for you all to pick apart and laugh at.

-Gummy Battle- -Gummy Battle-

And I'm reminded of the game I never finished. Kid Green, you will live on in spirit.

This was the mini-boss theme for that game. It was always meant to be a sorta cute battle theme. I might as well go ahead and post the original sometime. But yeah, I always love hearing your remakes and sharing them with friends. My favorite will always be Squirrel Country! On a side note, I can't believe how well The Final Level is doing.

Thanks so much for the smiles :-)

Memetics Memetics

I really shouldn't be reviewing this since I don't listen to this type of music very much, but here goes nothin'!

For a heavy metal song this sure starts out smooth-sounding. I loved the ambience of the beginning and the part close to the end. As for the meat and/or potatoes, the heavy stuff sounds good. You've definitely got the heavy metal style down, but it's got a unique sound to it I'd say. It's unusually airy and somber for heavy metal, and I love that about it. I do have to nitpick the ending since it just cuts out so suddenly. The ending is a very important part of a song in my opinion. You should let the sound die down before ending the file, but that's just my opinion. Overall, this is a great song and think most people would love it.

Nice work :-)

hoorayjay responds:

Thank you very much! Ambience is a lot of places in metal at the moment so it feels good to get that down. That last point about ending the file was an oversight on my part, as I wrote this as part of a concept EP and it is meant to flow into the next song. I feel silly for even letting that go through! Thank you for bringing it to my attention

-Ancient City Theme- -Ancient City Theme-

The memories, they're coming back to me once again.

This was heavily inspired by Legend of Legaia and Super Mario RPG, if you couldn't tell. I think you did a fantastic job bringing out the oldness as always. I feel like I always say the same things with these reviews, but they really are well-made. Your songs are kinda like ports of the originals with the added charm of being on the Genesis. I didn't think the mixing was bad. If anything, it's the monotonous bass I wrote for the MIDI that doesn't translate as well to the Genesis sound, but that's just my opinion.

Anyways, nice work <3