View Profile Bertn1991

All 98 Art Reviews

59 w/ Responses

Respect. This is absolutely fantastic Shovel Knight art <3

This belongs in the Masterpiece Zone.

Not too shabby. The colors do capture the essence of V A P O R W A V E quite nicely. Her hands and legs are a mite strange-looking, but I love her all the same.

Nice work :)

I'm just relieved they're wearing clothes this time :)

Masta-piece :o

This brings back nice memories playing the original Halo and bring blown away by the "next gen" graphics. You did a nice job drawing the armor. It's nice and shiny.

7/10

An adorably adorable drawing with a lovely description. Such charm <3

These guys do look like the goodest of boys. No question. I love the wrinkly ones the most. The pug is too cute, especially with the other pup a-nibblin' on his ear. Also, I can't tell if the dog on the left is yawning or scat-singing the blues. Let's just say it's the latter ;)

Excelsior!

Phronemophobia responds:

There's always a yawning puppy when you're watching a bunch of them doing puppy things, like taxes... and yawning.

Pugs seem to get slightly less wrinkly when they mature and bulldogs get wrinklier as they grow up. That, or maybe it's a case-by-case. I'm not sure. I guess you and I will need to gather up handfuls of pug and bulldog puppies to make observational notes on how they look as they age. We'll also need snacks, music, and a few squirrels to use as a control group. Goggles and white coats are optional, but preferred. This is all for the sake of science, Bertn. Soft, cuddly science.
Alka-Seltzer!

I definitely want her on my team. This looks wonderful :-)

mogy64 responds:

thank you!

Her poor, poor back.

SprayonBerries responds:

when you're a shape shifting dragon god, im sure you can cast magic to strengthen your back muscles and spine.

Very nice. Sarah is very cute <3

Hullo! My name is Brent. I’m just a nerd who fancies squirrels, comics, cartoons, video games, root beer, cereal and collecting random junk.

Brent Bunn @Bertn1991