View Profile Bertn1991

7 Movie Reviews

It's well put together, if unoriginal. The whole infomercial thing is so overdone. I will say that the voice work was fantastic and the animation itself was good. This isn't bad at all.

Nice work :-)

This is great, but it's not animation. This would be better suited for YouTube. Again though, this is an excellent short! I loved the spookiness of it :-)

Spooky-dooky stuff!

1 Game Review

An okay concept, but the game never gets any harder. At least, I don't think it does. If you're pretty good then it basically becomes an endurance match to see how long you're willing to play. I think you have a really good concept, but it's held back by the game's lack of difficulty. If the platforms maybe sped up as you got more and more coins, then I think you'd have a much better game. It was a fun 10 minutes or so regardless. Nice work : )

alexbrunoyo responds:

Okay, thank you.

87 Audio Reviews

Le gasp, this is fantastic! I love the the Middle Eastern vibe. I especially love when the drums really kick in around 36 seconds in. One heck of a remix, my dude. Definitely not "ass-tastic."

I must share this with my friends ^___^

HoboKa305 responds:

W00t, glad that it is to your like Bert1991, it was a pleasure to re-imagine one of your finest works (edit). If you'd like me to remix a work, or collab with you, drop me a line :D

Very middle-of-the-road, but far from bad. It's a little repetitive, but what's there sounds good enough.

Nice work :)

andresgamesxd responds:

¡Thanks you! I hope you continue to enjoy it...

It sounds lovely, but a little generic for dance music. Otherwise it's well-made.

99 Art Reviews

I'll just say it, this one is good. This is good art. You repurposed the MS Paint thought cloud into a bushy potted tree. It's creative, minimalist and effectively captures only the most fundamental elements of being a happy tree.

What a great art style. It works very well with Earthbound characters. Well done :-)

sqooqs responds:

So happy I got to experience all the Mega Man Zero games on the Switch collection. 2 and 3 are so good. Fantastic artwork here. It has the look and feel of the GBA games. Well done <3

sanstrongstyles responds:

Thank u! And cool, I got em too, on tha DS. But I only played a lil bit of Zero 1, lol. I gotta catch up!

Hullo! My name is Brent. I’m just a nerd who fancies squirrels, comics, cartoons, video games, root beer, cereal and collecting random junk.

Brent Bunn @Bertn1991