View Profile Bertn1991

7 Movie Reviews

It's well put together, if unoriginal. The whole infomercial thing is so overdone. I will say that the voice work was fantastic and the animation itself was good. This isn't bad at all.

Nice work :-)

This is great, but it's not animation. This would be better suited for YouTube. Again though, this is an excellent short! I loved the spookiness of it :-)

Spooky-dooky stuff!

1 Game Review

An okay concept, but the game never gets any harder. At least, I don't think it does. If you're pretty good then it basically becomes an endurance match to see how long you're willing to play. I think you have a really good concept, but it's held back by the game's lack of difficulty. If the platforms maybe sped up as you got more and more coins, then I think you'd have a much better game. It was a fun 10 minutes or so regardless. Nice work : )

WolfoxYo responds:

Okay, thank you.

89 Audio Reviews

Very middle-of-the-road, but far from bad. It's a little repetitive, but what's there sounds good enough.

Nice work :)

andresgamesxd responds:

¡Thanks you! I hope you continue to enjoy it...

It sounds lovely, but a little generic for dance music. Otherwise it's well-made.

Hey, pretty nice work :D

I think this is a lovely little song. The synths and such sound pleasant and never sound harsh like a lot of other sounds in this genre. I can picture this in Sonic Mania, which is pretty high praise if you ask me. Fantastic work making this.

Keep it up :)

97 Art Reviews

This belongs in the Masterpiece Zone.

Not too shabby. The colors do capture the essence of V A P O R W A V E quite nicely. Her hands and legs are a mite strange-looking, but I love her all the same.

Nice work :)

I'm just relieved they're wearing clothes this time :)

Hullo! My name is Brent. I’m just a nerd who fancies squirrels, comics, cartoons, video games, root beer, cereal and collecting random junk.

Brent Bunn @Bertn1991