Mirage Saloon Act 2 (Rogues Gallery) Remix Mirage Saloon Act 2 (Rogues Gallery) Remix

Ooh, this is a very nice remix.

It has a good reason to exist since it's pretty different from the original. It's more relaxed and more-inline with the original Genesis/Megadrive games. The samples are great and the song has a good sound overall. I don't have any issues. It's a great reimagining or the original Sonic Mania song.

Nice work <3

Colour Colour

Not bad...

It's a bit of a middle of the road kinda song, but not bad. It's a bit repetitive, but it sounds fine for the most part. The guitar can become a little grating after awhile and I think the song is too long for what's there. Overall, I love the happy tone of the song. Also, hope you enjoyed your trip to Spain :-)

Nice work.

K-oztron responds:

Thanks, I know its not my best work but I wanted to put it out :/

&amp;quot;Twas The Night Before. . .&amp;quot; "Twas The Night Before. . ."

Wow, this is really impressive. I love all the different voices. Sounds like completely different people. You really ought to consider doing audio books :-)

Like a Dream 2017 Like a Dream 2017

Not bad :-)

It's a little repetitive and sounds like a lot of other EDM, but it does sound nice. This is good to listen to while writing or drawing. In terms of sound, I don't hear any discernible flaws. It's well-done in terms of mixing and overall sound. Overall, nice work.

Hugs ^.^

Crash Crash

This is the most house song ever created.

For what it is it's very nice. It's not winning the academy award for originality, but it does sound nice. It's a fun song to dance to ;D

Well done :-)

DJAbzorb responds:

Thank you. Your feedback is much appreciated!

Jupitrean - The Zone Jupitrean - The Zone

I don't know, man, I'm not feeling this one.

I'm not the biggest fan of dubstep to begin with, so I'm probably not the right person to be reviewing this. I think there's a lot of really cool sounds here, but it doesn't quite fit together for me. It's repetitive and it drags on quite a bit. Don't let me discourage you, though. Keep on making music! Also, my early songs are so terrible that there isn't even a rating low enough for them on here.

Have a lovely day, sir :-)

Jupitrean responds:

Thanks for the review. I made the second drop too long because FL Studio glitched and said that my song was only two minutes, and I wanted to make the song longer. Thanks for the review, though.

Jabun - The Grind Jabun - The Grind

Very chill indeed.

This is like something straight outta Earthbound. It's so calming, yet kinda weird, but in a good way. The song is very calm and spacey, but it never becomes boring. It keeps evolving and becoming more as it progresses. I love the sound effects and vocal work as well. It's definitely an interesting song worth listening to multiple times.

Wonderful work with this <3

Jabun responds:

Thanks so much for the kind words, and really happy you enjoyed the track :) I should have the rest of album uploaded to NG by the end of the weekend, so hope you enjoy it if you have a chance to listen. Thanks again and have a great day!

hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia

A fun and cute dance song :D

The synths all sound nice, though the song is very repetitive. What's there does sound good, no question. It's a fun, high-energy song and I can't help but smile when I hear it :-)

Nice work overall. 3/5

Ejohnykins responds:

Thanks! I will take what I can get! This was kinda rushed so yea copy+paste... but thanks!

Oregon Boy Oregon Boy

I can see myself going into a bar and hearing this.

This one made my smile, and laugh a little. The music itself is well-done and the singer sure has plenty of charisma and conviction. The lyrics are kinda silly, but love 'em. Definitely a memorable song.

Nice work!

GobBageEata responds:

Lol thanks! It's old as hell though, I'm still digging up old music files from computers and sharing them on here for you all to pick apart and laugh at.

-Gummy Battle- -Gummy Battle-

And I'm reminded of the game I never finished. Kid Green, you will live on in spirit.

This was the mini-boss theme for that game. It was always meant to be a sorta cute battle theme. I might as well go ahead and post the original sometime. But yeah, I always love hearing your remakes and sharing them with friends. My favorite will always be Squirrel Country! On a side note, I can't believe how well The Final Level is doing.

Thanks so much for the smiles :-)