Vampire Infomercial Vampire Infomercial

It's well put together, if unoriginal. The whole infomercial thing is so overdone. I will say that the voice work was fantastic and the animation itself was good. This isn't bad at all.

Nice work :-)

The Screams of the Ellie May The Screams of the Ellie May

This was fantastic!!

Firstly, the animation is very professional. It's fluid and clean. The narration is wonderful, with good audio quality as well. I like just how lighthearted it is, too. It's a cute cartoon, but also spooky. It's nice.

Well done :-)

Merry Halloween Merry Halloween

This is great, but it's not animation. This would be better suited for YouTube. Again though, this is an excellent short! I loved the spookiness of it :-)

Jumpin' K9 Jumpin' K9

An okay concept, but the game never gets any harder. At least, I don't think it does. If you're pretty good then it basically becomes an endurance match to see how long you're willing to play. I think you have a really good concept, but it's held back by the game's lack of difficulty. If the platforms maybe sped up as you got more and more coins, then I think you'd have a much better game. It was a fun 10 minutes or so regardless. Nice work : )

WolfoxYo responds:

Okay, thank you.

Colour Colour

Not bad...

It's a bit of a middle of the road kinda song, but not bad. It's a bit repetitive, but it sounds fine for the most part. The guitar can become a little grating after awhile and I think the song is too long for what's there. Overall, I love the happy tone of the song. Also, hope you enjoyed your trip to Spain :-)

Nice work.

K-oztron responds:

Thanks, I know its not my best work but I wanted to put it out :/

"Twas The Night Before. . ." "Twas The Night Before. . ."

Wow, this is really impressive. I love all the different voices. Sounds like completely different people. You really ought to consider doing audio books :-)

Like a Dream 2017 Like a Dream 2017

Not bad :-)

It's a little repetitive and sounds like a lot of other EDM, but it does sound nice. This is good to listen to while writing or drawing. In terms of sound, I don't hear any discernible flaws. It's well-done in terms of mixing and overall sound. Overall, nice work.

Hugs ^.^

Box Boy and his Ugly Bird Box Boy and his Ugly Bird

First 5 I've given in a long time. This is very interesting and unique. I love the lighting, the odd color scheme and just the overall strangeness. Very nice work :-)

Degelraadio responds:

I greatly appreciate your words. I've been trying my best to produce more interesting work this year.

So this really means a lot to me. Thank you.

Diamond Yoga Diamond Yoga

Very nice doodle. I love the different poses, though yellow diamond seems to be missing an arm. Still nice :)

3/5

Poise Calm Poise Calm

Pretty interesting bit of art here. I love how you've melded both sea and space, and that whale's face is priceless.

Nice work :-)