Vampire Infomercial Vampire Infomercial

It's well put together, if unoriginal. The whole infomercial thing is so overdone. I will say that the voice work was fantastic and the animation itself was good. This isn't bad at all.

Nice work :-)

The Screams of the Ellie May The Screams of the Ellie May

This was fantastic!!

Firstly, the animation is very professional. It's fluid and clean. The narration is wonderful, with good audio quality as well. I like just how lighthearted it is, too. It's a cute cartoon, but also spooky. It's nice.

Well done :-)

Merry Halloween Merry Halloween

This is great, but it's not animation. This would be better suited for YouTube. Again though, this is an excellent short! I loved the spookiness of it :-)

Jumpin' K9 Jumpin' K9

An okay concept, but the game never gets any harder. At least, I don't think it does. If you're pretty good then it basically becomes an endurance match to see how long you're willing to play. I think you have a really good concept, but it's held back by the game's lack of difficulty. If the platforms maybe sped up as you got more and more coins, then I think you'd have a much better game. It was a fun 10 minutes or so regardless. Nice work : )

WolfoxYo responds:

Okay, thank you.

"Twas The Night Before. . ." "Twas The Night Before. . ."

Wow, this is really impressive. I love all the different voices. Sounds like completely different people. You really ought to consider doing audio books :-)

Like a Dream 2017 Like a Dream 2017

Not bad :-)

It's a little repetitive and sounds like a lot of other EDM, but it does sound nice. This is good to listen to while writing or drawing. In terms of sound, I don't hear any discernible flaws. It's well-done in terms of mixing and overall sound. Overall, nice work.

Hugs ^.^

Crash Crash

This is the most house song ever created.

For what it is it's very nice. It's not winning the academy award for originality, but it does sound nice. It's a fun song to dance to ;D

Well done :-)

DJAbzorb responds:

Thank you. Your feedback is much appreciated!

Poise Calm Poise Calm

Pretty interesting bit of art here. I love how you've melded both sea and space, and that whale's face is priceless.

Nice work :-)

Yioryos responds:

Thank you very much! :)

Sonic Forces Sonic Forces

Nice! I'm pretty excited for both Sonic Forces and Sonic Mania. This is a good drawing by the way. Very unique :-)

7/10

Looking for a Job Looking for a Job

Very peculiar drawing here. He's one of them illegal interdimensional aliens trying to take my jerb!

Nice art by the way :-)

Flashkid77 responds:

I did it in a hurry to portray all job-seekers (including myself). So, thanks for your feedback.