Vampire Infomercial Vampire Infomercial

It's well put together, if unoriginal. The whole infomercial thing is so overdone. I will say that the voice work was fantastic and the animation itself was good. This isn't bad at all.

Nice work :-)

The Screams of the Ellie May The Screams of the Ellie May

This was fantastic!!

Firstly, the animation is very professional. It's fluid and clean. The narration is wonderful, with good audio quality as well. I like just how lighthearted it is, too. It's a cute cartoon, but also spooky. It's nice.

Well done :-)

Merry Halloween Merry Halloween

This is great, but it's not animation. This would be better suited for YouTube. Again though, this is an excellent short! I loved the spookiness of it :-)

Jumpin' K9 Jumpin' K9

An okay concept, but the game never gets any harder. At least, I don't think it does. If you're pretty good then it basically becomes an endurance match to see how long you're willing to play. I think you have a really good concept, but it's held back by the game's lack of difficulty. If the platforms maybe sped up as you got more and more coins, then I think you'd have a much better game. It was a fun 10 minutes or so regardless. Nice work : )

WolfoxYo responds:

Okay, thank you.

Mirage Saloon Act 2 (Rogues Gallery) Remix Mirage Saloon Act 2 (Rogues Gallery) Remix

Ooh, this is a very nice remix.

It has a good reason to exist since it's pretty different from the original. It's more relaxed and more-inline with the original Genesis/Megadrive games. The samples are great and the song has a good sound overall. I don't have any issues. It's a great reimagining or the original Sonic Mania song.

Nice work <3

Colour Colour

Not bad...

It's a bit of a middle of the road kinda song, but not bad. It's a bit repetitive, but it sounds fine for the most part. The guitar can become a little grating after awhile and I think the song is too long for what's there. Overall, I love the happy tone of the song. Also, hope you enjoyed your trip to Spain :-)

Nice work.

K-oztron responds:

Thanks, I know its not my best work but I wanted to put it out :/

&amp;quot;Twas The Night Before. . .&amp;quot; "Twas The Night Before. . ."

Wow, this is really impressive. I love all the different voices. Sounds like completely different people. You really ought to consider doing audio books :-)

Pac-Man Pac-Man

Pac is back. This would make a really cool sticker :)

Bride of Frankenstein Bride of Frankenstein

My Halloween spirit has increased by 94.3%

This is a wonderful drawing. The best I've seen in quite a minute. Amazing work with the shading and contrast, and the overall spooky old movie poster aesthetic. Everything is great about this honestly. I hope you guys collaborate more.

Added to favorites <3

MintyFreshThoughts responds:

Thanks, glad you like! Especially that it boosted your Halloween spirit by 94.3% lol

Fink x Chi-Chi Fink x Chi-Chi